cuap-cuap admin RSBI


.

hi, everyone. huhu :'(
long time no see you, guys. do you miss me?
i miss you a lot! :(
well, my modem is on a trouble for several days.
thats why i cant make new entries for this blog.
im so sorry guys.
however, i am also dissapointed.
the reader of this blog was going down.
hey, please! i am an admin here has tried to make this blog become better.
and i have tried to make you being an active reader, active giving critism, comments, or anything to make this blog better better and of course the best. amiin.
so please, appreciate what i have done well for this blog.
because, if you know, being an admin is not easy.
there are many times that i have given for making this blog become better.
my parents especially my mom are often being angry to me :(.
because i often type and make a lot of entries for this blog than i study for subjects at school.
so please, appreciate what i have done as well as you can.
i write this because i am dissapointed.
that's not because i am not "ikhlas" being an admin.
i wish you could understand my condition nowadays. thank you :)

love,
beautiful admin :*

2 Responses to “cuap-cuap admin RSBI

  1. fureya says:

    Mmm.... yknow, I'm kinda feel guilty when I read this entry.
    Well,, I also an admin but it didn't seems that I've done a spectacular act for this blog :(
    Sooriiii din.... :'(

Your Reply